Monday 1 October 2007

A most special day

Today has been a great day & a day of celebration for me & my lovely wife Christine!

I am totally convinced that Christine should have some sort of award or something because she has managed to put up with me as her husband for the last 13 years. Boy does time fly.

God is good - and although I'm far from a perfect husband, I really pleased that he let me have my wife.

One of my all time favourite musicians, blues guitarist & man of God, Glenn Kaiser ( www.glennkaiser.com) puts it like this...

I'm telling you something
I'm telling you now
I've got a love like this world won't allow
It came wrapped in woman, made for me & me alone
God sent her to me, sure as he is on the throne
Her & me - following the Lord from the start
He is the King of my life and she is the Queen of my heart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you both on 13 years!!
Vicki